Monday 8 March 2021

lockdown 4

Another lockdown again?! Lockdown is horrible?!?! For week 5 instead of going back to school we went in to lockdown 4! I can't believe that we had to go into lockdown again and the next day was the weekend which means nothing to do. The next day I found out that I was in a bubble with my neighbours which was a big relief because that meant I could play with them. The first thing we played was spikeball. Then we went to a small hill which we go hiking on which is next to my neighbour's house. Then on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday I finished all of my schoolwork. Friday and Thursday I ran out off time. for Thursday we had to do a movie review but the movie was really long. Friday, I finished three pieces of work, had a quick nap and played with my friends. I could only finish art of my last task. For the syndicate meet we did a fancy and freaky Friday and I dressed up fancy take a look :


I was wearing a bow tie, a fancy t-shirt and a white t-shirt.

 Hopefully you liked the blog and if you have time you could leave a comment?

Haere ra!

3 comments:

  1. Caleb, we’re so proud of the learning you achieved in lockdown and how you balanced it with playing outside- even in the rain sometimes! Plus, your fancy outfit is pretty stylish! Let’s hope we don’t have to go back into lockdown- but we know you can stay amazing if we do. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tēnā koe Caleb,

    we are ruma rua from Saint Mary's Catholic School Gisborne and we loved reading what you have been doing during level 3 lockdown. Your outfit look exquisite! We were last in lock down last year and some of thought it was fun and some us thought it was pretty boring. What is the game spike ball? We would love to know how to play so we can play.

    Ngā mihi,
    ruma rua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruma Rua. It was exciting having someone new comment on my blog!
      Spike ball is a bit like handball and volleyball. Here is a link to show you how it is played. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RULU1m9_008
      I hope you can get a set and have some fun too.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.