Friday 28 May 2021

Student Led Toolkits 2021

 This years Toolkits me and my friend Cole got pick to present in it, we did Sphero for our Toolkit for a bonus we got to present two times! The first time I though it would be hard but it kind of easy. The best thing was that we saw a lot of kids in our toolkit! there was no internet so we used a teachers laptop. when it was sandpit time there was a small problem one of the ipads that we had was downloading Sphero? One of them was out of power and there was one group left so I let them use my chromebook.  here is the slide that we used take a look 



Here is how you use Sphero: find Sphero edu, sign up by clicking sign up with google, click your email address, get your parents email, then click the drive button. Here is a small look at what it may look like.


The second part of Toolkits me and Cole went to word art Cole didn't like it but I did. I did one about fire, pink shirt, Mortal Kombat and lord of the rings.



The third part we did Sphero and some bad things happened. The first thing was in sandpit time someone was going to stomp on one but Miss Daly stopped them. The second thing was someone drove it down the deck stairs.
I felt great being a presenter and I hope to do it again.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.