Friday 16 April 2021

A day in the Trenches

Why is the gun fire so annoying. on Wednesday when I arrived one of my friend said were not allowed in even after the 8:30 bell. Then when we were allowed in we had to crawl under a bunch of string and we were going to stay under there for the entire class time. 


The first thing we did was a basic facts test in the trench. it was very hard because the teachers played gun fire in the background. After that we had to do push ups, sit-ups and leg stretches then we ate fruit but the thing was that the fruit was not the best.


Then we did math about Anzac the questions were like how many years did New Zealand fight in the war. Then we were allowed to go outside for play time.


It was easy to get my togs because had to go swimming during it started to hail it hurt but it was fun. When I got back we had to write a letter, this is my one take a look. 

Then we had lunch in the class. Second to last we listened to a book. Last but not least we cleaned up by we had a blindfold and collect a line of string. At the end of it I felt tired and happy. This is the end of my blog, 
goodbye and have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb it's me Allysha (from your class last year). I liked how you put some funny words in your blog post. It makes me think about the Anzac war but diffrrent. Maybe next time you could change the font for the letter to your mum because its quite hard to read. Bye, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.